What prompted Paula Clemons-Combs to run for the state senate was the blatant disregard that the majority party has toward the citizens of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The social and economic degradation of our most vulnerable populations through harmful legislation must stop!
Paula is one of us, the working class of Kentucky. She wants a better government not a bigger one, one that will work for the people and not against them. Paula will fight non-stop for:
- Protection of Educational funding for K-12 and post-secondary
- Combating pension “reform”
- Restoring workers’ rights
- Economic turnaround in the mountain region through sustainable job creation
- Addressing the rising utility costs
- Effective prevention and treatment for the addiction crisis